Tramontina Brava Bakelite stainless steel cookware set with tri-ply base and faux wood handles, 4 pc set - TRM-65180310
- Regular price
- R 3,200.00 ZAR
- Regular price
R 3,448.00 ZAR
- Sale price
- R 3,200.00 ZAR
- Unit price
Cooking lovers will confirm that in addition to flavorful ingredients, a delicious meal needs to be prepared with high-quality cookware. This is why Tramontina presents the Brava Bakelite 4-piece stainless steel cookware set with a tri-ply base and faux wood handles! Made entirely of stainless steel with a tri-ply base (stainless steel + aluminium + stainless steel), the pans distribute heat evenly for faster cooking. These highly durable pans will maintain their original features, preserving their attractive look and durability. They do not release any particles into the food, keeping it healthy. The handles come with flame guards that prevent them from heating or burning when the pan is not centred on the burner. The tight-fitting lids have a steam vent to ensure the preparation of your dishes is totally safe. Very easy to clean, this set is perfect for those who like sophistication and convenience in the kitchen!
- Casserole 24 cm / 4.8L
- Deep Casserole 20 cm / 3.6L
- Sauce Pan 16 cm / 1.4L
- Saute Pan 24 cm / 2.1L
Main Functions and Benefits:
- Healthier: as it is made of stainless steel, the Tramontina pan does not release any residue in your food.
- Easy to use: a practical pan for all your recipes that does beautifully well on any type of cooker: gas, electric, glass-ceramic, or induction. It also features a lid with a steam vent that fits perfectly.
- More durable: Tramontina's stainless steel is a high-quality raw material, highly resistant, and does beautifully well for much longer in the kitchen.
- Saves time and energy: the secret is the three-ply bottom (stainless steel + aluminium + stainless steel), which distributes the heat evenly for faster cooking. This is why you can keep the heat low while cooking, which saves energy.
- Parts: Bakelite knob and handles with a velvety soft-touch coating that feels like wood for smoother handling.
- Easy to clean: it is quite simple to have a spotless pan. All you need is water, soap, and a soft sponge. If you prefer, you can simply put it in the dishwasher.
Recommendations for Use:
- The maximum capacity for cooking is 3/4 of the total volume of the item.
Before using the product remove any labels and wash it with hot water and detergent.
Use on a low heat so that the food does not stick to the bottom of the pan, the triple body of the pan, made of stainless steel + aluminium + stainless steel, distributes heat uniformly so that high heat is unnecessary. Additionally, it is more economical on fuel.
When the pan is used on a gas stove, the flame must not rise above the base of the pan. If using an electric plate, it must have an equal or smaller diameter than the one of the pan.
Always dissolve salt in boiling water or in the food, mixing the ingredients when cooking begins.
Do not heat food by placing a pan of the same diameter on top of another. This procedure is dangerous as it creates a vacuum and makes it difficult to remove afterwards.
If the lid of the Tramontina stainless steel pan sticks due to the vacuum effect during cooling, it suffices to push it upwards or reheat the pan again so as to neutralize the vacuum effect.
Some food containing starch such as pasta and rice may stain the internal part of the pan while cooking. In order to remove stains easily, rub them with a cloth that has been dampened with lemon juice or vinegar, or use the stainless steel polishing paste by Tramontina.
Avoid leaving food in the pan for a long time; salt may also stain the pan.
In order for the Tramontina stainless steel pan to always be attractive and shiny, we recommend it is only washed with detergent and a soft sponge. Tramontina developed a special paste to polish and remove stains on stainless steel products, which is available at points of sale.
Whenever possible, rinse the pan with hot water after washing and dry immediately so as to maintain its original sheen. Chloride and other substances in the water may stain the pan.
Do not leave an empty pan over a source of heat.
Leave pans only on surfaces that are heat resistant.
Weight 5,30 kg
Warranty: 90-day warranty against manufacturing defects.