Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Tramontina Cookware Set - Stainless Steel with Triple-Ply Bottom - 5 Piece - 5 Pots with Lids
Main Functions and Benefits:
- Healthier: as it is made of stainless steel, the Tramontina casserole does not release any residue in your food.
- Easy to use: a practical casserole for all your recipes that does beautifully well on any type of cooker: gas, electric, glass-ceramic, or induction. It also features a lid with a steam vent that fits perfectly.
- More durable: Tramontina's stainless steel is a high-quality raw material, highly resistant, and does beautifully well for much longer in the kitchen. Reinforced, spot-welded holders.
- Stainless steel long holders for professional usage.
- Saves time and energy: the secret is the three-ply bottom (stainless steel + aluminum + stainless steel), which distributes the heat evenly for faster cooking.
- This is why you can keep the heat low while cooking, which saves energy.
- What is more, the full stainless steel pan can be used in the oven to gratin or cook dishes at a maximum temperature of 260°C.
- Easy to clean: it is quite simple to have a spotless casserole.
- All you need is water, soap, and a soft sponge.
- If you prefer, you can simply put it in the dishwasher.
The Tramontina Professional line is for those looking for total efficiency during cooking. - Entirely made in stainless steel, it does not release residues onto food, keeping it healthy. Its simple design with no corners makes it very easy to clean. - The triple-ply bottom (stainless steel + aluminum + stainless steel) distributes heat evenly, resulting in quick and uniform cooking, saving power, and keeping food warm for longer. - Reinforced, spot-welded handles, and holders. - Stainless steel long holders and tubular handles for professional usage. - It can go in the oven to roast or finalise dishes at a maximum temperature of 260°C. - Satin and shiny finish. - Safe for daily use in the dishwasher.- Use on gas, electric, vitroceramic glass, and induction tops.
|Product Name||Tramontina Cookware Set - Stainless Steel with Triple-Ply Bottom - 5 Piece - 5 Pots with Lids|
|Usage Instructions||Before using, remove all labels and tags from the product and wash it. Use low heat to prevent food from sticking to the bottom of the casserole. The triple-ply bottom distributes heat evenly so high heat is unnecessary. It also allows you to save power. When the casserole is used on the gas stove, the flame should not go beyond the bottom of the casserole. If using on a hot plate, the plate diameter should be the same or smaller than the pans. Do not heat the food by placing a casserole or other utensil of the same diameter over another. This is a dangerous procedure, as it creates a vacuum that makes it impossible to separate them. Do not leave an empty casserole on a heat source. Only place the hot casserole on heat-resistant surfaces. Always dissolve salt in boiling water or with the food, stirring ingredients when cooking begins. Some foods contain starch, such as pasta and rice. These can stain the inside of the casserole during cooking. To easily remove stains, wipe with a cloth dampened with lemon juice or vinegar or use Tramontina's stain remover. Avoid leaving food in the casserole for a long time; salt can also cause stains and corrosion. To maintain your stainless steel casserole beauty and shine, we recommend that you only wash it with mild detergent and a sponge. Additionally, the frosted parts of the pan can be cleaned by using the abrasive side of a sponge with liquid soap should stains arise. After washing, whenever possible, rinse the casserole with warm water and dry it immediately so it keeps its original shine because chlorine and other substances contained in water could stain the casserole. In the pots/lids that fasten using a screw that can loosen over time. We recommend tightening the screw for safety. It can go in the oven at a maximum temperature of 260°C. Changes in color might happen. Handles, holders, and knobs heat up during use. We recommend the use of oven mitts to handle the item. Take extra care when handling the product, mainly when it contains hot food/liquids.|
|Warranty||25-year warranty against manufacturing defects (90-day warranty as required by law, plus 24 years and 9 months of contractual warranty).|
|Product Dimensions (L x W x H) cm||59.3 x 29.7 x 20.6 cm|