Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Professional 28 cm 8.4 L stainless steel deep casserole - Professional Pots - Tramontina
Tramontina's 28 cm 8.4 L stainless steel deep casserole dish with flat lid, tri-ply base and satin accent is ideal for the world of both professional and amateur chefs. With this pot, you can prepare large quantities, ensuring all ingredients are cooked evenly and preserving the original flavours. It is made of stainless steel, a material that does not release any unhealthy particles into the food. To ensure its performance, the tri-ply base (stainless steel + aluminium + stainless steel) distributes heat throughout the pot. Tramontina's Professional line has been designed to meet the needs of those who love preparing the most incredible dishes.
Main Functions and Benefits:
- Healthier: as it is made of stainless steel, the Tramontina casserole does not release any residue in your food.
- Easy to use: a practical casserole for all your recipes that does beautifully well on any type of cooker: gas, electric, glass-ceramic, or induction. It also features a lid with a steam vent that fits perfectly.
- More durable: Tramontina's stainless steel is a high-quality raw material, highly resistant, and does beautifully well for much longer in the kitchen. Reinforced, spot-welded holders.
- Stainless steel long holders for professional usage.
- Saves time and energy: the secret is the three-ply bottom (stainless steel + aluminium + stainless steel), which distributes the heat evenly for faster cooking.
- This is why you can keep the heat low while cooking, which saves energy. What is more, the full stainless steel pan can be used in the oven to gratin or cook dishes at a maximum temperature of 260Â°C.
- Easy to clean: it is quite simple to have a spotless casserole. All you need is water, soap, and a soft sponge.
- If you prefer, you can simply put it in the dishwasher.
|Product Name||Professional 28 cm 8.4 L stainless steel deep casserole - Professional Pots - Tramontina|
|Tax Class||Taxable Goods|
|Product Page Type||Full Width|
|Usage Instructions||Before using the product remove any labels and wash them with hot water and detergent. Use on a low heat so that the food does not stick to the bottom of the pan, the triple body of the pan, made of stainless steel + aluminum + stainless steel, distributes heat uniformly so that high heat is unnecessary. Additionally, it is more economical on fuel. When the pan is used on a gas stove, the flame must not rise above the base of the pan. If using an electric plate, it must have an equal or smaller diameter than the one of the pan. Always dissolve salt in boiling water or in the food, mixing the ingredients when cooking begins. Do not heat food by placing a pan of the same diameter on top of another. This procedure is dangerous as it creates a vacuum and makes it difficult to remove afterward. If the lid of the Tramontina stainless steel pan sticks due to the vacuum effect during cooling, it suffices to push it upwards or to reheat the pan again so as to neutralize the vacuum effect. The stainless steel handles acquire heat during cooking. We advise the use of gloves when handling them. Some food containing starch such as pasta and rice may stain the internal part of the pan while cooking. In order to remove stains easily, rub them with a cloth that has been dampened with lemon juice or vinegar, or use the stainless steel polishing paste by Tramontina. Avoid leaving food in the pan for a long time; salt may also stain the pan. In order for the Tramontina stainless steel pan to always be attractive and shiny, we recommend it is only washed with detergent and a soft sponge. Tramontina developed a special paste to polish and remove stains on stainless steel products, which is available at points of sale. Whenever possible, rinse the pan with hot water after washing and dry immediately so as to maintain its original sheen. Chloride and other substances in the water may stain the pan. It can go in the oven at a maximum temperature of 260Â°C. Changes in color might happen. Do not leave an empty pan over a source of heat. Leave pans only on surfaces that are heat resistant.|
|Warranty||As per the manufacturer, Tramontina - 25-year warranty against manufacturing defects (90-day warranty as required by law, plus 24 years and 9 months of contractual warranty).|
|Certifications||Product certified by OCP 0003, registration no. 001470/2018, model (line) Professional, per mandatory INMETRO Regulation 419/2012.|
|Product Dimensions (L x W x H) cm||38.1 x 30.4 x 20.1 cm|