1. Tramontina developed the new Fish knife line. With an innovative design and special materials, it offers safety and satisfaction to users of professional fishing equipment.
2. Longer durability of the blade sharp due to the tempering process and Starflon Plus non-stick coating.
3. Polywood handle for more resistance and durability.
4. T-inox is a Tramontina exclusive process in stainless treatment and preparation and it is used for the new sports knives line.
5. T-flex is the exclusive Tramontina technology that allows maximum blade flexibility thereby enabling different kinds of slicing and handling in addition to the capacity to fillet.
6. Polywood is the exclusive wood treatment technology developed by Tramontina that enhances heat and water resistance ensuring longer product durability.
7. Hole for fishbone breaking.
8. Synthetic material sheath.
9. Different and modern design.
10. Dishwasher proof.
11. Long lasting shine.
As per the manufacturer, Tramontina - 5 years against defects workmanship
Safe and proper use:
Your knife is a cutting tool, do not use it for purposes it has not been designer for. Try to keep it sharp at all times. Avoid procedures that could damage the edge. Wash and dry your knife before putting it away. Always keep the sheath clean and dry. It is a cutting sharp pointed produce, therefore be careful when handling it and keep it out of the reach of children.