Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Allegra stainless steel pressure cooker with tri-ply base, 22cm and 6 L - Pressure Cookers - Tramontina
Tramontina's Allegra 6 L, 22 cm stainless steel pressure cooker with tri-ply base is the best ally for those who wish to elevate their dishes. Perfect for preparing a wide range of dishes, it is an essential item for any kitchen! With a 6 L capacity, it is made of stainless steel with a tri-ply base (stainless steel + aluminium + stainless steel), which distributes heat evenly, thereby offering a faster and easier cooking process. Highly durable and safe, it is perfect for daily use. Have a more convenient and better equipped kitchen with this essential product!
Main Functions and Benefits:
- Tramontina Allegra pressure cooker with 80 kPa of working pressure.
- The attributes of stainless steel with the speed and performance that only a pressure cooker can offer.
- In addition to their practicality, Tramontina pressure cookers are extremely safe.
Entirely made in stainless steel, does not release any residues on food keeping it healthy.
- Highly durable, keeps original features preserving looks, hygiene, and durability of the material.
- Triple-ply bottom (stainless steel + aluminium + stainless steel) distributes heat evenly, resulting in faster and more uniform cooking, saving power, and keeping food warm for longer.
- Heat-resistant handle and holder, ensure safe and easy use.
- The pan has an internal capacity gauge which makes controlling food quantities easier.
- It has a decompression system.
- It can be used on gas, electric, vitro-ceramic glass, and induction.
- Minimum capacity: 250 ml of liquid (1/4 litre)
- Maximum capacity: 2/3 of its capacity (food + liquid)
- It has been certified by the National Safety Regulations.
- Includes the instructions manual.
|Product Name||Allegra stainless steel pressure cooker with tri-ply base, 22cm and 6 L - Pressure Cookers - Tramontina|
|Tax Class||Taxable Goods|
|Product Page Type||Default|
|Usage Instructions||To keep your pressure cooker in good condition, we recommend washing it with mild detergent and a soft sponge. Tramontina has developed a special stain remover and polishing paste for stainless steel products, which is available from our main points of sale. Chlorine and other substances contained in water can cause stains on stainless steel. After washing, rinse with hot water and dry with a soft cloth. Avoid leaving food in the pressure cooker for long. Salt can also cause stains and corrosion. If white stains appear due to excess chlorine in the water or due to food starch, clean them with a little vinegar or lemon juice. Strong flames may cause changes in the color of stainless steel, leaving golden or blueish stains. We recommend always using a low heat once the correct pressure has been reached. Do not use abrasive products as they can scratch stainless steel. Never remove the screws from your pressure cooker. All parts should only be handled by Tramontina or its Authorized Technical Service network. To ensure the lid seal has a long life, grease it periodically with cooking oil. Replace the seal every 2 years or when it gets damaged, to maintain a high level of performance. Replace the working valve every 5 years or when it gets damaged, to maintain a high level of performance.|
|Warranty||1-year warranty against manufacturing defects (90-day warranty as required by law, plus 4 years and 9 months contractual warranty).|
|Certifications||Product certified by OCP 0003, registration no. 003113/2019, model (line) Allegra, per mandatory INMETRO Regulation 419/2012.|