iHouzit helps people to procure the right products and trusted services for them and their buildings.
The problems we are addressing are:
1. Households and building managers search in a fragmented and linear way for products and services, impacting negatively on fit-for-purpose, quality and value.
2. Access to markets for small and medium enterprises are challenging and costly.
3. Communities are less included from needed infrastructure and finance, impacting negatively on social - and human capital & wealth creation.
The solutions iHouzit provide are:
1. Saving people time and money to find the right products and services for their homes and non-residential buildings.
2. A market network between third-party suppliers, households and real estate managers to plan, design, finance, insure, build, furnish, decorate and maintain their homes and buildings.
3. An “Improve-it-Forward” programme to assist artisans with internships, mentoring and coaching, and build foundation infrastructure in communities where needed.
What is available today on iHouzit?
Products available to browse and buy are:
- Outdoor furniture
- Premium kitchenware
- Cookware fit for professional chefs
- Fine dining cutlery
- Braai equipment
- Stunning decor items
- Carpets and mats
- Room fragrances
- Proudly South African Homeware
- Ceramic Art
- Wooden Art
- Coffee and Tea
Products are either imported from Brazil, Spain, Italy, India and China, or Proudly South African.
Please, visit us regularly for new products, services and promotions.
iHouzit is based in Johannesburg, South-Africa and deliver purchased products globally. Returns are managed as per the guidelines out in the South African Consumer Protection Act. iHouzit is a participant to the Consumer Goods and Services Code.
We are passionate about changing the lives of people in Africa by building a market network for people living in buildings and managing the “Improve-It-Forward” Programme. We want to bring African products and services within Africa and to the rest of the world.
We welcome you to our community.
The iHouzit Team